It is a freeing thought to be able to be in complete charge of what you wear. Create a unique and personal T-shirt that is relevant to you and your clique, your University batch or your favourite social media page. MyDreamStore – India’s first crowd-funded merchandising store – gives you the opportunity to wear your own tagline, your own joke or your design on your T-shirt. Try your hand at creating your own T-shirt.
There are two ways to submit a t-shirt design in www.mydreamstore.in .
I. Upload your own artwork:
1. Click on the upload button to start the process. At any time, click on the colour palette on the right-hand top corner next to the T-shirt to change the colour of the T-shirt.
3. Since we need high quality images for an awesome printing job, upload high resolution (300 dpi) images.
4. The types of images our website support are .svg, .jpg, .jpeg, .png.
5. In case you are trying to upload multi-coloured designs and want to convert it to a mono-coloured one, you can try the image filter feature. The default colour is black. However, instead of black you can also ‘Replace black with’ other colours! This makes this T-shirt design easy to upload as well as easy to print in any colour.
6. You can now use our new feature called ‘Mirror.’ The artwork you uploaded can be rotated on the Y axis, that is sideways from left to right or on the X-axis that is up and down.
7. Once you upload your work, it is understood that you hold the right to the artwork.
II. Use Design Studio to create a Design:
1. Pick a product (T-Shirt) and click on next and Type in the text you want on your T-shirt. We currently only have T-shirts available, but we will be launching other merchandise as well.
2. On the same page, choose the fonts you want to use and the colour you want to write it in.
3. Click on the button highlighted below to flip the T-shirt and work on what needs to written on the back.
4. At any time, click on the colour palette on the right-hand top corner next to the T-shirt to change the colour of the T-shirt.
5. You can now use the Paint Tool to draw using a ‘paint brush’ or ‘pencil’ as well as use various shapes, patterns and textures. This is a new feature.
6. The very last feature is Add Art wherein you can add various funny commonly used clip-arts to your t-shirt. Once added you can also use the Mirror feature on these. The clip-art you uploaded can be rotated on the Y axis, that is sideways from left to right or on the X-axis that is up and down.
Try it a couple of times to get a hang of the tools and other features. If you face any problems, please write in to us at email@example.com.
Check our video tutorial on How to design a T-shirt and launch a campaign!