This article explains about the ‘Messaging’ feature available in My Dream Store’s platform. By using this feature, Messages can be sent to the buyers of your previous campaigns. This can be used as an additional channel to promote your new products to the previous buyers of your corresponding niche.
How to send messages to the buyers? Or How to use this feature?
Step 1: Login to your My Dream Store’s account. Switch to ‘Campaigner dashboard’.
Step 2: Click on ‘Messages’ option. (Please refer the image below)
Step 3: Campaigners do have an extensive option to send messages to the buyers of a particular campaign (Individual Campaign Messaging) or they can group campaigns together according to their wish and they can send messages to the buyers. (Group Campaign Messaging)
Individual Campaign Messaging:
- On the Messaging page, Click on the ‘Message’ button of the particular campaign for which you want to send messages.(Please refer the image below)
- Now a pop up will appear in which you can type in your message. Draft your message and click on ‘Send’ to reach out to your previous buyers.(Please refer the image below)
- To send message to multiple campaign buyers (groups), Click on ‘Manage Groups’ (Please refer the image below)
- Click on ‘Create Group’ and Select the list of campaigns according to your wish, and then click on ‘Create Group’ button. Enter the name of the group as well.(Please refer the image below)
- Now the group is created. Click on ‘Message’ to draft your message and hit ‘Send’ button. (Please refer the image below)
Note: You can use this feature only 3-times a week.