1. I am a new campaigner, I am confused what payment option to choose?
Ans – We strongly recommend you to opt for ‘’Prepaid only’’ gain some experience and take a well informed decision later.
2. Why are you removing COD?
Ans – Read Here.
3. Can we sell without COD in India?
Ans – Yes, you can sell without COD in India.
4. How to enable COD for my campaigns?
Ans – You can mail at email@example.com to request for enabling COD.
5. What changes will I see if I enable COD?
1) Cost of COD returns will be charged from campaigner.
2) For every product reused from your return, INR 100 + shipping charges per product will be charged from campaigner as a cost for warehousing, repacking and technology overheads.
3) Payouts will be manually calculated and processed once in a fortnight.
6. How many days it will take for payout to be processed?
Ans – ‘’Prepaid Only’’ – Weekly payouts of delivered products. (Same as current system)
‘’Prepaid + COD” – Payouts will be processed once in a fortnight for delivered products.
7. What happens if My Dream Store delays the product and product gets returned?
Ans – If any product is ready for dispatch later that the promised days as per My DreamStore service levels, such products will not be dispatched at all and the order will be cancelled. Moreover you can claim the profits for such products which have been delayed by My Dream Store.
8. What happens in case of return due to poor quality?
Ans : We have less than 0.2% in quality rejection percentage. If the claim is proved genuine we will wire the profit to you.
9. I applied for enabling COD, but it not enabled why?
Ans : We are enabling COD based on previous history of sales and average return rates on previous data. In case they are very high we might reject your application to protect you from the unwanted risks.
10. How many days will it take to enable COD if I apply today?
Ans: It will be enabled in 3 business days from raise of request on receipt of signed service level agreement which will be shared with you on email.
11. I have opted for COD, what happens to my old payouts now?
Ans: Your payouts will be consolidated and manually settled.
12. Will I have a separate dashboard for COD payouts just like prepaid challan dashboard?
Ans: Currently it is not available. Once our tech is ready we will drop an update. It would take another 45-60 days for the release.
13. What’s is the shipping charge for the different products?
Ans: For every 500 gms you will be charged INR 60.
14. Can I open a new MDS account just for ‘’Prepaid + Cod’’ campaigns since I want to launch both kind of campaigns ‘’Prepaid only’’ and ‘’Prepaid +COD’’?
Ans: Yes you can do so.