My Dream Store has some interesting changes rolled up its sleeves this June! It’s going to enhance your campaigning experience to an all new level. Excited?
Let’s go ahead and hush your inner whispers and answer all your curious questions!
What’s the update?
- All campaigner accounts will be activated with ‘’Prepaid only’’ buying option by default with effect from June 2nd 2017. Trust me that’s a huge advantage for all you guys. Why?
Know how and why is this change useful to you here.
- Also, if any campaigner wishes to opt for ‘’Prepaid + COD’’ buying option they will have to request the same by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that once this request of ‘’Prepaid + COD’’ is made it will be activated for your entire account across all campaigns and not just one particular campaign.
- ‘’Prepaid + COD’’ option will be activated for a user only after we analyze the following parameters:
- Previous sales history
- Their average return percentages
- Niches they are targeting
- Along with the above change there will also be a slight change in base price as quoted in the table below:
- Products will be dispatched within 5 business days from date of campaign closure. In case of any anomalies the same will be notified to campaigners. In case of failure of dispatch in 5 business days My Dream Store will offer INR 50 discount per product delayed in dispatch.
Return Management: (Applicable only for campaigners opting prepaid + cod )
- Campaigners will be charged for every return product as per the base prices mentioned in the Table 1.1 .MDS is not charging any margin against this, the cost is inclusive of return logistics fare from ( buyers address to MDS warehouse)
- MDS will be offering a returns management solution. The return inventory will be warehoused at MDS for 90 days. The products which are not sold for more than 90 days will be delivered to the campaigners address via surface mode.
- For every product that will be reused from inventory we will be charging the campaigner an amount of INR 100 + shipping charges per product as a cost for warehousing, repacking and technology overheads .
- For every product fulfilled from fresh stock, the base price mentioned in Table 1.1 will be charged.
- For ‘’Prepaid only’’ campaigns payout cycle remains the same i.e. weekly payouts on the basis of challan created in the ‘’Payment challan’’ dashboard.
- For ‘’Prepaid + COD’’ campaigns payouts will be manually calculated and processed once in a fortnight. Within a month or two this process will also be automated and set in place.
Detailed FAQ’s :