Welcome Readers! In this blog, we will teach you everything you need to know about how to connect your My Dream Store account with Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a muti-faceted tool which will help you track various aspects on consumer behaviour. This insight into consumer behaviour is invaluable while trying to sell your t-shirts online. The correct use and interpretation of Google Analytics data will result in potentially higher ROI!
The kind of data that Google Analytics provides:
See how many people are currently viewing your campaign page, and that what percentage of them came from a Facebook advertisement you created
- View the number of conversions (and revenue) generated from one landing page you created, versus another
- Track the number of people viewing your campaign page from international locations
- Record how many of your purchases came from within which age-group or gender
So let’s get started!
How to find your Tracking ID: (If you don’t have an account)
- Create a new Google Analytics account. To do so first visit www.google.com/analytics
- Then click on the Create an account button (top right), and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Set up a property in the account you have created using the My Dream Store URL that is selling your t-shirt
- As soon as this step is done, you will be given a tracking code for the property you just created.
- The tracking ID looks like UA-000000-01.
How to find your Tracking ID: (If you have an account)
- Access your Google Analytics account at google.com/analytics
- Click of Access Google Analytics on top right corner of the page
- Select the Admin tab.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code
7. The tracking ID looks like UA-000000-01.
How to submit the tracking ID at the My Dream Store Website
- Once you have copied the tracking ID, please visit the Dashboard within your My Dream Store account and visit the ‘My Campaign’ tab
3. Then go to the first tab called ‘Google Analytics’ and then enter your Tracking ID
Once this is done, your Analytics code is set up. You will be able to track all movement on your Sale page from within your Google Analytics dashboard. Play around with Google Analytics till you get more comfortable with it.
If you have any questions regarding this, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and our expert tech team will get back to you and help you with it!