The much awaited ‘’Returns Dashboard’’ is now LIVE! You will find the option to access it in your ‘’Campaign Dashboard’’ as shown below.
Inside your ‘’Returns Dashboard’’ the first view will show you the count of total number of returned products from each campaign. On clicking on each campaign block you will be able to see the product wise split up of returns from that particular campaign.
Furthermore, inside the ‘’Returns Dashboard’’ there are 4 tabs along the left margin which are as follows:
- Returns in Stock
- Returns Dispatched
- Returns Adjustments
- Returns Invoice Settlements
- Returns in Stock – This option gives you details about your return products pertaining to each of your campaign ID. This view is supported with a ‘’Search’’ option which will help you search and filter your return products as per your requirement. This view also contains a ‘’Download’’ option for your convenience.
2) Returns Dispatched – This option will contain information regarding the returns that will be reused by My Dream Store. Since we haven’t yet started reusing the returns, this option currently has no data (More updates on this soon).
3) Returns Adjustments – Under this option, in the top left corner, you see the total amount that you should be paying to My Dream Store as return adjustment . This is referred to as ‘’Total Payable Amount’This total amount is the sum of amounts generated through each invoice as shown in the table below. On clicking on each invoice ID, you are directed to ‘’Invoice adjustments’’ this contains an exhaustive list of the products that comprise that invoice and the amount per product that you are paying to My Dream Store. You have a ‘’Download’’ option here as well for your convenience.
4) Return Invoice Settlements – This option shows you the settled amount and the pending amount, yet to be settled out of the ‘’Total Payable Amount’’.
- ‘’Total settled amount’’ (Top right corner) – This is the amount that is already settled .
- ‘’Remaining payable amount’’ (Top left corner) – This is the amount that is yet to be settled.
Finally the ‘’Net Amount’’ which is equal to Invoice Amount -(minus) Return Adjustments is paid to you as your payout.
Also, Total Settled Amount + Remaining Payable Amount = Total Payable Amount
We hope that this dashboard provides you with a clear picture of your ‘’Return Adjustments’’ without any confusion. In case of further doubts and clarifications please feel free to write to us at email@example.com