We all know that India is COD predominant market and COD orders have higher chances of returns. The main reasons being buyer refusing the package, incomplete addresses. Non-availability of buyer at the time of delivery etc. for the order returns.
This incurs loss to both Mydreamstore and the campaigner as Mydreamstore has to bear the returns logistics costs and campaigners getting poor ROI on their campaigns.
To minimise the return risk and improve the overall profit, Mydreamstore is providing ‘Returns Reuse’ facility for the campaigners.
What is Returns Reuse?
It’s a process in which the returned products are stored at mydreamstore warehouse and are reused, shipped to a new buyer whenever a matching order (product type, size, colour) is placed.
Please consider the below example,
Say you have launched a Campaign A and in the first run, a product of Unisex T-Shirt of Size M and Colour Black has been returned.
Now you have relaunched the Campaign A and in its second run, if a buyer ordersUnisex T-Shirt of Size M and Colour Black the item returned from the previous run is re-used and shipped to the new buyer.
Campaigners can see all the data pertaining to the return items in the Returns Management Dashboard. This dashboard helps you understand the following things
- How many orders are returned?
- What’s the stock count of the returned items?
- What is the adjustment amount for these returned items?
- Which products from my returns are being reused/reshipped?
- What is your net payout amount after the adjustments?
To access the Returns Management Dashboard.
1) Log in to My Dream Store account and switch to Campaigner Dashboard
2) Click on ‘Returns’ button on the left menu bar as shown below.
You have an option of ‘1-Click Relaunch’ to relaunch the Campaigns.
8) On clicking any of the ‘Invoice ID’, You will be taken to ‘Invoice Adjustments’ Panel.
This Panel will show the list of Returned Products for which the amount will be adjusted.
You also have an option to download the list as well.
9) Clicking‘Invoice Settlements’ tab will show you the details like – Invoice Amount, Returns Adjustments Amount and Total Payable Amount.
You also have an Option to Download the data as well.
The products fulfilled from Return Inventory will be charged handling fees of Rs.100 + shipping cost of Rs. 60 for products weighing less than 500 grams and Rs. 75 for products weighing more than 500 grams (Hoodies and other products as per the applicable weight)
We hope will feature help you make better decisions while launching campaigns and give you complete transparency of the return items and their adjustment amounts.
Happy Campaigning with us!